Thursday, December 3, 2009

Winter


Howdi!!! So since it is winter....i will talk about winter....well it's not winter yet....but down in the elk valley it is! O.o It's really cold today....when I left my house to go to school...it was -21 degrees Celsius and if you are an American that would be I think -5.8.....I don't really know! The ski hill is opening this weekend and I can't wait to get up there! I broke my leg a couple years ago.....i was in grade 4....I was skiing but I can't tell the full story right now, but if you want to know the full story....leave a comment and I will get back to you! Anyways....I do like to ski, but I do get scared at times because of my accident! There is quite a bit of snow here!!!! In the summer....I never want the winter to come.....but when it is winter, I LOVE IT!!!!! Some of my favourite things to do in winter are......Skiing, Tabogoning, and a bunch of other things i just don't feel like typing them all! So that's practically all I have right now....can't think of anything else! Oh ya this is wwwwwaaaaaayyyyy off topic but if you read my first post....the About Me one...it said that my favourite quote was WHEN I WAS A YOUNG WORTHOG!!!!!!!(in oprah voice) (that might not be the right number of !) well just to let you know....it's not anymore.....I don't really have any favvourite quotes!!!! BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment