Thursday, November 19, 2009

My favourite season

Howdi.....so today I think that I might just right about my favorite season.....as you can see that is my title. I think that I will start with my favorite seasons. I like summer and winter. I like summer because it is nice,warm, and there is absolutely no school. Another reason is that all summer I camp....I love to stay in the water aaaaaaaalllllllll day when it is rrrreeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyyy hhhhooooottttt out. I like winter because you can spend your day up at the ski hill.....I am a sucky skiier though cause I broke my leg skiing a couple years ago....so I'm not the best at that although I do llllllllllllooooooovvvvvvveeeeeee it! I also like spring, but not as much because...well I dont no I just don't like it as much. I like it because all the colors....I also sorta like fall.....for the same reason as summer.....yep yep.....nothing else.....I'm done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment